Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Alabama Liberation Front: RNC anti-Ford ad, deconstructed

Alabama Liberation Front: RNC anti-Ford ad, deconstructed

Here I am checking the blogs and run across this silly ad the Republicans are running in Tennessee. I watched it and realized that it is possibly the most offensive, racist political ad I have ever seen!! What makes it worse is that the Right Wing Bloggers all think it is funny. What is so funny about racism?

Now that I have reiterated the liberal talking points on this, I can just say that I am glad that one of the sides is having fun with the election. It sure isn't the Democrats! They are so desperate to have power again that they would sell their grandmothers into sex slavery if it would help. Well, maybe not that bad, I dismiss the unfounded rumors that some Democratic candidates have been pimping their spouses and children to raise money.

And this is better than the Michael J. Fox ads that are out. I love Michael, don't get me wrong. His disease is rough and I hope that someday a cure might be found. Hopefully in time to allow him to return to acting. The ads he is staring in are not funny. They are sad, and they are wrong.

I live in Missouri and I am voting against putting Cloning as a Right in the State's Constitution. Why? Because it is ridiculous to put this as a Right. Stem Cell research is legal in Missouri, so why does the Constitution need to be changed?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google