Saturday, January 20, 2007

Format Change




It has been pointed out to me that my comments about the news are not that different than many others say. However, I am good at predictions. I have been looking for a way to make this work on here. I think I am just going to make my comments still and on Sundays make a prediction about the trends I read in the news and blogs.

What kind of things am I predicting? Well, it could be that Brittney will get stoned and flash her female parts around town, but that is too easy. I could predict that a Palestinian will kill himself and/or others while praising Allah. I should predict simple things like this! But any moron can do the same.

I have a knack for reading things and finding the key phrase or point. I can read a bunch of things and make a generalization. A few generalizations and I have a prediction. Give me a little time for research and I can usually make them true ones.

I am not going to worry about silly pop sluts or druggies. As noted in the title of this blog, I read and discuss security issues. Some basics that I have discussed with friends for the coming year include a military strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, unless the Democrats have more power than I think they do. I think that Egypt will have a minor revolution by Islamists and during the crackdown become even more totalitarian than it already is. I think that Osama will be found dead in a cave. Not a mark on his old sick body. Unless the goat molesters from the local tribes find him first.

That is enough for today. Tomorrow I will make better predictions. With links to articles that back up my individual points.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google