Sunday, January 21, 2007

Predictions: 2007 01 21

Ok, First time I am doing this. Any feedback or comments are most welcome!

I have been reading about many things the past few days and I see an expansion of the War on Terror. How soon? Not sure. If the Israelis gain more influence, soon. If the Muslims have their way it will never happen. Also, the Democrats are on the side of the terrorists on this. But Iran is going to be added soon. Very soon!

I think that what is going to happen is a limited strike on Iran. That is the real reason for the Surge. We will find out soon if that is the case.

UPDATE:
I was looking for a link about the Iranian nuclear plant to link to for this prediction. Found the link I posted here and then went to the Main page on GlobalSecurity.org. I have not been there since my computer crashed last summer and ate my bookmarks. Right on the front page they have a countdown timer and link to a story that says the same thing! Interesting! I am glad that my read and that of the Experts is the same. It is kind of obvious if you think about it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google