Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The duty of honesty

Interesting that an Muslim leader is praising the Israelis for something. I wonder how long it will be until he gets death threats?

Al-Ahram Weekly | Opinion | The duty of honesty: "Israel has done one thing we should emulate: frankly investigated its military weaknesses, writes Amin Howeidi*
I don't have a copy of the Winograd report, but I wish I had. I don't have a copy of the report of Judge Agranat, but I should. And I don't have Myth Versus Reality: The Yom Kippur War -- Failures and Lessons, the book written by Eli Zeira, Israel's chief of military intelligence during the 1973 War, but I wish I did. I also wish to have a report by Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah about Hizbullah's recent war against Israel, but he hasn't written one."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google