Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jury Awards Father $2.9M in Funeral Case

Good! Those scum make me sick. If I was the horrible vicious Right-Wing thug that I get accused of being, I might have to harm them. Since I am a God Fearing, Right Thinking American who believes that death is not a good thing, I will have to let them be .

Jury Awards Father $2.9M in Funeral Case: "A grieving father won a $2.9 million verdict Wednesday against a fundamentalist Kansas church that pickets military funerals out of a belief that the war in Iraq is a punishment for the nation's tolerance of homosexuality. Albert Snyder of York, Pa., sued the Westboro Baptist Church for unspecified damages after members staged a demonstration at the March 2006 funeral of his son, Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, who was killed in Iraq. Church members routinely picket funerals of military personnel killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, carrying signs such as 'Thank God for dead soldiers' and 'God hates fags.'"

2 comments:

Spacemonkey said...

I'l bet they never ask,"Whose funeral would Jesus picket?"

Belisarius said...

The lunatics are running the asylum, or these fruit cake4s would be limited to their little compound where they can cry alone.

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google