Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You’re decent, but just confused and stupid.

Good stuff!

ht to something

Rachel Lucas » Blog Archive » You’re decent, but just confused and stupid.: "Good morning, hillbilly mouth-breathers! How are we today? Did we put our shoes on the correct feet and wipe all the drool off our faces before heading outside to plant turnips and whup our kids? Good, good.

Now go find a Democrat to help you read the rest of this post. I’ll try not to use words that are too big or fancy but if you come across something you don’t understand, your Democrat friend is right there to explain everything.

I’ve been concerned ever since I ran the reader poll that showed me that 95% of you are ignorant racists with sexual inadequacies. The world told you what to do but you won’t listen and I guess that’s because you’re just too dumb to know how dumb you are."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google