Saturday, December 23, 2006

Government wastes millions to find why people fear of Islam

Your tax dollars at work: US government meets with CAIR and other Muslim leaders to discuss "Islamophobia" - Jihad Watch


I have been slacking a little on blogging. That is about over. I can no longer tolerate the insanity I see about me. I am a generally tolerant person. The insanity must stop!

In this article on Jihad Watch, I read about US diplomats working inside the United States to help gain an understanding of why Muslims feel persecuted in the Free World. I thought diplomats were trained to work outside their country of origin? Is this an admission that the US no longer has control of Muslims within the US? I want to know exactly what happened in these meetings.

One of the reasons stated for these meetings is that "Islamophobia" is getting significantly worse. These findings by CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) have already been proven as loaded with lies. The Koran tells Muslims that lying to kafir is not only allowed, but encouraged. Therefore, WHY should we trust them? And why should these admitted liars get to define this term?

Give me a few million! I can tell the government why people are afraid of Muslims. DUH! Here is a hint: 9/11, 7/7, World Trade Center bombing I, suicide bombers, jihad, holy warriors, and Danish Cartoon Riots. Give me one Muslim leader who is NOT afraid to speak against these despicable people and acts and THEN there is something to talk about.

Anjem Choudhury, a Muslim leader in Britain, admits that killing non-Muslims is allowed and required by sharia law. If they are expected to lie to us and kill us in the name of religion, why are we supposed to tolerate this? When are we going to start stomping the guts out of every Muslim who does not denounce holy war? Choudhury starts his interview by condemning the murder of innocents and later says that only Muslims are innocent because they accept the rule of Allah the merciful killer of women and children. The British destroyed the cult of Kali in India while it was their colony. I fear it might be getting close to that time for Islam if they can not police up their radicals.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google