Sunday, December 17, 2006

I spy the key point

As I was reading the news today, on LGF, about Islam in Britian I found what I, at first, thought was a conlict. I decided to post the two quotes here and have a pop quiz.

Here are the two phrases:
1) "That killing of innocent civilians is absolutely forbidden in Islam and anyone who contemplates or commits any such act, does so against the teachings of Islam." (Islamic leaders across Birmingham issued joint message against terrorism)

2)A known British Mullah Mr. Anjum Chaudri describes the "Killing of Innocent" Non-Muslims civilians in the suicide bombing as "Legitimate". He is entirely ready to condemn attacks on innocent civilians, but he notes that because non-Muslims have rejected Islam, none of them are innocent. Therefore attacks like 9/11 and 7/7 are perfectly justified. (I have the video, but am too lazy to transcribe it right now. This is close enough.)

At first I thought the one was condeming the other, but quickly realized that they are saying the same thing!
WHAT GAVE ME THE CLUE?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google