Monday, January 08, 2007

Londonistan moderates taped in hate speechs

Over at LGF is a post about this. I am not shocked as much as disgusted at others shock. This is what the experts have been saying for a long time.

Even worse is that they have a follow up from other sources in the UK.

I thought that it was going to be France that fell to Islam first. I might be wrong. I hope I am completely wrong and that no European country falls to the Islamic onslaught. There are so many small changes that muslims are making the Europeans to accept that it is only a short while longer until something has to snap. I am willing to make a bet that France breaks this year. Germany is up in the air. Britian is starting to look like a safe bet for 2007 also. I wonder how long the fighting in France will last?

Everyone knows what the answer is to the Islamic advances. No one wants to face it. It is not a kind answer. It is not a Politically Correct answer. Anyone who does speak the answer outloud is slurred as a racist and extremeist. If you are not sure what I am talking about feel free to post a comment. I will respond.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google