Wednesday, August 08, 2007

7-Year Old Battles North Carolina Gunman: Top News Stories at Officer.com

This is just so cute! Give the girl a medal and free ice cream!

7-Year Old Battles North Carolina Gunman: Top News Stories at Officer.com: "An armed robber was no match for a 7-year-old girl in Reidsville, North Carolina.

The gunman tried to hold-up the convenience store where little Alisha’s mom was working. (She didn’t want to reveal her last name.)

Alisha rushed to her mom’s defense when the robber pushed her. Alisha shoved him right back.

“I was pushing on him and telling him to ‘back away, back away man.’

“I didn't want him to hurt mommy.”

Stymied by the little girl, the gunman gave up on the cash and stole some cigarettes. Then he ran from the store.

Alisha wasn’t finished with him yet.

“I ran behind him and mommy called the po-po,” the pint-sized crime-fighter said.

Then things got really dangerous.

“I was trying to catch him to make him slow down but I couldn't catch him and then he pointed the gun at me,” Alisha explained.

I fell down on the ground ‘cause I thought it would go above my head.”

That’s when Alisha got scared, but she took cover under her polka dotted “blankie.”

“It’s my security blanket,” she said.

She wasn’t hurt.

But she has an idea about what should happen to the robber.

“He should be locked up by his gills, and towed to the police,” Alisha said.
"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google