Thursday, July 10, 2008

British blogger being sued for hurting Hamas-UK's feelings

Being sued for hurting the feelings of terrorists? This is rich! If they win this, then I can sue them for the distress I have felt having to read about how they want to kill me because I refuse to live like a 6th century barbarian.

I would spit on them, but I will save my saliva for a target worthwhile. Like rapists and murderers who murder for fun, not religion.


Solomonia: British blogger being sued for hurting Hamas-UK's feelings: "It's bad enough that Hamas openly has a branch in the UK. It's worse that Hamas-UK is having a rally in central London. But I think we all have to agree with the political editor of the New Statesman, Martin Bright, when he says that when Hamas is allowed to sue a blogger for basically hurting the clerical fascists' tender feelings, this is 'a step too far'.

From We’re Being Sued By Hamas UK by David T.:

Last Friday, in the wake of a closely argued debate about whether Mohammed Sawalha, the President of the British Muslim Initiative, had used the phrase “Evil Jew” or “Jewish Lobby” in a speech, Harry’s Place received a letter. The letter is from Dean and Dean, a firm of solicitors who are acting for Mr Sawalha. Mr Sawalha has demanded that we take down certain articles from Harry’s Place, and publish an apology “in the attached wording”.
"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google