Sunday, January 20, 2008

Government renames Islamic terrorism as 'anti-Islamic activity' to woo Muslims | the Daily Mail

I want to gag. This is getting worse and worse. The British government is caving in on the Islamist front. At the current rate of surrender, the British People will either rise up and rebel, forcing a great slaughter of Muslims, or the British Isles will become a part of the Caliphate. I just do not picture the British people standing for that, even if the Politically Correct Left thinks that by ignoring the historical facts they can reach an accord with the most violent religion in the world, out side of Kali.

Why don't people understand that the Koran advocates the slaughter of unbelievers and this is evidenced by the actions of the Prophet Mohammad. Over and over again. Mohammad personally led dozens of military campaigns and killed hundreds of captives. He took slaves. He killed slaves. He raped slaves. He killed whomever he wished. He even raped women in front of their husbands. What a wonderful guy.

Before my Islamic friends attack me with claims that I am a liar and misunderstand - please battle me with facts. If you can't use facts to dispute me, then you can not dispute what I say. Feel free to dispute me. I would love to have my mind changed.

Government renames Islamic terrorism as 'anti-Islamic activity' to woo Muslims | the Daily Mail: "Government renames Islamic terrorism as 'anti-Islamic activity' to woo Muslims
By JAMES SLACK - More by this author » Last updated at 22:16pm on 17th January 2008

Ministers have adopted a new language for declarations on Islamic terrorism.

In future, fanatics will be referred to as pursuing 'anti-Islamic activity'.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said that extremists were behaving contrary to their faith, rather than acting in the name of Islam.

Security officials believe that directly linking terrorism to Islam is inflammatory, and risks alienating mainstream Muslim opinion."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google