Friday, March 14, 2008

Man in Month-Old Vegas Ricin Case Wakes

Good morning Roger, we have some questions. Would you like to eat this powder we found in your room?

Man in Month-Old Vegas Ricin Case Wakes: "A man who may have been exposed to toxic ricin a month ago in his Las Vegas motel room has regained consciousness.

Authorities say 57-year-old Roger Bergendorff remains in critical condition but is speaking with investigators.

It's the first time since Bergendorff has talked to officials since he was hospitalized on Valentine's Day. Several vials of ricin powder were later found in his motel room."

No comments:

Google Search

Google