Thursday, April 12, 2007

IMAO: A Comment on Comments

With the new talk about having a blogger code of conduct imposed upon us, I found this version that I think I enjoy the most. This might just become mine too! Let me know if this works for you.

IMAO: A Comment on Comments: "THE IMAO COMMENT POLICY

* All comments you make are property of IMAO. As soon as a comment is made, we can do whatever we want with it. We can delete it, edit it, or print it out and frame it and sell it on eBay. You do have some rights, though, such as not having to give lodgings to soldiers and not being forced to incriminate yourself in a court of law (though we may edit comments so you incriminate yourself).

* Official policy of IMAO is that we don't read your comments. While I do in fact read every comment, if someone comes up to me and says, 'Why didn't you do something about this horrible comment?!' My response will always be, 'This is the first I've seen of it. I'll do something about it right away!'

* Because I say I'll do something about a comment right away doesn't mean I'll ever actually do something about the comment.

* Comments can be deleted for any reason... or no reason whatsoever. If a comment is deemed offensive, it may be deleted. If a comment is deemed too mean, it may be deleted. If a comment doesn't kiss my feet enough, it may be deleted. If a comment is in the way of an interblog highway, it may be deleted. If I'm fiddling around with blog settings before I've had my morning coffee, many comments may be deleted.

* The main purpose of comments is to stroke"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google