Monday, July 14, 2008

Western Resistance: Russia: An Eye for an Eye, Islam on the Streets

Go read this story! It made me sad for a little, then it turned into an inspirational piece that make me very happy. It is wonderful. Enjoy it.

Western Resistance: Russia: An Eye for an Eye, Islam on the Streets: "Russia: An Eye for an Eye, Islam on the Streets

The story below was told to me by a Russian friend, a most respectable and upstanding person, and so I have no reason to doubt its veracity.... I've typed it below pretty much as he told me over dinner a few nights ago... At the end, some readers might think, ``Well, whatever happened to `Turn the other cheek''... That's a valid comment; but when violent and fanatical Muslims take their malicious plans and aspirations into one's own front yard, the right to self defense is even more valid."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google